Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Ace Birthday Gift from Craig.

High marks in the husband category! Craig bought me a laptop for my birthday this year. It was more of a 'need' than a wish. It came a month early. I was happy.

So I was completely surprised on Wednesday when I woke up to a wrapped parcel sitting on top of it. (Is is a bad sign when my husband knows the very first place I look each morning is at my laptop?) My clever husband went out to the shops and found me an alphabet stamp kit! It was his own idea!

I've already had a bit of a play this morning. Like I said... high marks in the husband category!

5 comments:

  1. I have a lovely set of stamps (upper & lowercase) that I have at school for my class to use. They are totally trashing them, but I love seeing them practicing words with them, the results are so cute! Yours are lovely- you're sure to have heaps of fun with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Happy Birthday and kudos to your sweet husband!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is the COOLEST stamp set. Is there a font name or something? Or manufacturer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are from Kikki K, and I believe the font is Formata. I will warn you that they aren't "perfect" in that the rubber stamps are slightly randomly offset on the wood holders and the box they come in falls apart easily. They are gorgeous letters though.

      Delete
  4. Its really a great compliment for having such a nice birthday gift with the and to have an adorable husband... :)

    ReplyDelete

You are a rockstar! Thanks so much for your comments!